[Peace-discuss] Demagoguery from Duckworth

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Jul 29 14:47:24 UTC 2016

Yes, there is a more rabid supporter of AIPAC than Hillary Clinton: Mark
Kirk.

Nobody is expecting you to vote for Hillary Clinton or Tammy Duckworth.

But if you don't concede that Mark Kirk is more pro-AIPAC than Hillary
Clinton, then either you are not informed or you are not telling the truth.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org