[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] another side of this issue

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 20:50:35 UTC 2016

This critique is much needed. It has been interesting to me that Amy Goodman has not only been aggressive in her criticism of Persky, but has in conjunction last week allowed allegations against a black man of sexual assault to be made by his accuser, after a 4-year process of acquittal.
As 13M People Read Stanford Victim's Letter, Advocates See "Watershed" Moment in Fight Against Rape

|   |
As 13M People Read Stanford Victim's Letter, Advocates See "Waters...
 More than 60,000 people have signed a petition calling for Stanford University to apologize publicly to the woma...  |   |