[Peace-discuss] "Where is the Outcry over Children Killed by US Led Forces?"

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 03:10:40 UTC 2016

After Karen Aram's discussion about trying to move people by showing
them pictures of children harmed by US-supported wars, I found this:

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/where-is-outcry-over-children-killed-by-u-s-led-forces/

A September, 2015 article in a mainstream science magazine (Scientific
American), by a guy whom I'd known as mainstream science writer (John
Horgan).    He appears to have a whole series of anti-war articles in
Sci Am over the last few years.   Quoting from this one: