[Peace-discuss] Linda Katehi

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 20:24:13 EDT 2016

It's quality, not quantity.

    On Thursday, May 12, 2016 5:55 PM, Carl G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu> wrote:

 "...to very few people..."?!

Sent from my iPhone
On May 12, 2016, at 5:39 PM, David Green via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote:

  I "broke" the Linda Katehi UC Davis story on News from Neptune (that is, to very few people) several weeks ago before Jim Dey got onto it. I also "broke" allegations of potential nepotism that have now come to fruition, just by doing a little googling; I reported it to the UCD student newspaper editor. I have no idea whether my news tip was part of the breaking of that story. In any event, Jim Dey initially reported on the Katehi story in a snide and dismissive way. Today, he reports on it in a more professional way. Give credit where credit is due, I guess. There's no escaping the high-handedness as the examples pile up:Jim Dey: Ex-UI official under fire in California

|   |
Jim Dey: Ex-UI official under fire in California
 Former University of Illinois Provost Linda Katehi is in hot water — again.  |   |

Jim Dey: Former UI official's woes keep getting worse

|   |
Jim Dey: Former UI official's woes keep getting worse
 Linda Katehi as the chancellor at the University of California-Davis now finds herself under investigation by a ...  |   |