[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [ufpj-activist] Billl Blum writes…

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 02:43:28 UTC 2016

I also don’t believe that the "powers that be" have any intention of allowing Trump to win, it’s been planned since the destruction of Libya, that Clinton will the next US President, she will do her masters bidding. Trump has made certain that she will win, by scaring the hell out of mainstream Americans with his rhetoric in respect to women, immigrants and people of color. No one is looking at what Hillary has done or is responsible for, because the MSM is so controlled, by the powers that be.