[Peace-discuss] Good Riddance Killary! Hillary R Clinton. We Came, We Saw, He Died"

Amanda Bass abass10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:51:57 UTC 2016

I supported Jill Stein who, as we saw last night, pulled only .9% of the
popular vote. It's thus a red herring to suggest that her supporters were
"spoilers." The democratic party establishment (and those who buy into it)
has no one to blame but themselves for Trump's ascendance to power: it
sabatoged and conspired against the campaign of a populist candidate
(Bernie Sanders) in order to put forward someone (Hillary Clinton) despised
by many--including by many white blue collar workers who spoke loudly and
clearly last night.

Amanda