[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Dakota Pipeline Protest Donation Drive

Mary Jane Oviatt moviatt2 at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 10 03:54:19 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

A group of students here at the university are raising money for the
Standing Rock Sioux in North Dakota. We are buying a tent and other winter
camping supplies and delivering it to the camp next Friday. Please consider
donating to our go fund me page to help those suffering oppression from
militarized police butality up North.

Let us use this opportunity to stand in solidarity with our native brothers
and sisters and not submit to fear of the future.

The future is in the hand's of the people, let us mold something great.

Donation webpage: https://www.gofundme.com/secs-nodapl-trip

Thank you,

Mary Jane Oviatt

President of Illini Young Green Party

--
*Mary Jane Oviatt*
University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
moviatt2 at illinois.edu