[Peace-discuss] FW: Donald Trump May Select an Architect of Bush's Torture Program to Run CIA

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 12 11:55:49 UTC 2016

Killer Koh wrote Reagan's justification for the Invasion of Grenada and bragged about it to his Yale Law Students. So maybe Killer Koh can get a job with Trump? Killer Koh is a bipartisan Imperial Consigliere War Criminal.
Fab
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Carl Schmitt College of Law:Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA