[Peace-discuss] Donald Trump May Select an Architect of Bush's Torture Program to Run CIA

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 13 00:43:10 UTC 2016

Of course we have no idea what Obama is going to do between now and inauguration day. Obama is a Psychopath and a War Criminal:"I'm really good at killing people." Just like Clinton is a Psychopath and a War Criminal: "We came! We saw! He died." Ditto for Killer Koh: He is a Psychopath and a War Criminal. The Nazi College of Law Faculty are just Psychopaths. Except for Michael Moore, fired Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd's Consort,  who admitted he works for the CIA and Mossad on torture. That makes him a War Criminal as well as a Psychopath. And Moore  fully supported bringing his Fellow Psychopath and War Criminal Killer Koh out here to speak. And this is exactly why we should discourage any college kids to come here and study with Psychopaths and War Criminals. They could readily be turned into Psychopaths and War Criminals themselves.
Fab
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Carl Schmitt College of Law:"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA