[Peace-discuss] NYT: Gitmo Nightmares Classified

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 13 20:10:58 UTC 2016

As I said at our Rally against Killer Koh here on October 28, this Racist  Nazi Faculty of "Law" believe that Muslims and People of Color are Untermensch-just like the Nazis thought of the Jews. Our fired and disgraced White Racist Judeo-Christian  Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd and Her White Racist Judeo-Christian Consort Michael CIA/KBG/Mossad Moore have brainwashed our law students in favor of torture and have stunk up this entire campus and our Good Community with their advocacy of torture against Muslims/Arab/Asians of Color ever since their arrival here about 15 years ago.Our fired and disgraced White Racist Judeo-Christian Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd also gutted our Affirmative Action Programs for Latinos from 10% to 5% and for African Americans from 10% to 5%. Do you see the pattern here  at the Carl Schmitt College of Law?
Fab.
Teacher, "Latinos and the Law" Course
Founding Advisor, Latino Law Students Association
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Carl Schmitt College of Law: "Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA