[Peace-discuss] Urbana Is a City of Refuge: FAB Debate with INS District Director

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:20:29 UTC 2016

504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 2:11 PM

Subject: FW: FAB Debate with INS District Director

This is the debate I had with the INS District Director to turn Oak Park into a Village of Refuge from Reagan's terror wars. We lost because the turkey lived there and they did not want to embarrass him. It is similar to the arguments I presented in Urbana (under a public death threat from the American Nazi Party)  and Evanston, both of which we won. We lost in Champaign. I went out to SFO for the debate there, where they extended it  to include  refugees from apartheid South Africa, which they asked me to deal with. There I debated some white racist  turkey from SMU Law.  We won. I also served as Counsel for the National Sanctuary Movement. We won. Fab.