[Peace-discuss] BINGO!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 17 14:39:29 UTC 2016

We must have hit the mark because no one on the Faculty will look me in the eyes. I am walking around here with my head held high.Thanks to all of you they now  realize that  I am not their  usual Minority of One Dissenter that they can ignore.
Fab
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Carl Schmitt College of Law:
"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"