[Peace-discuss] Good news, well better than anything else so far:

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:01:39 UTC 2016

"President-elect Donald Trump has offered retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn the role of national security adviser, a transition official said."

"It was not immediately clear if Flynn has accepted."

"Flynn, the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, was a top adviser and high-profile surrogate to Trump during his campaign.” CNN Breaking News

Flynn, was forced into early retirement as a result of his dissatisfaction with the way we are fighting ISIS, and he despises Hillary. More than that I don't know, but I assume he knows we have been supporting ISIS with military weapons and training etc., and opposes perpetual war.

Hope springs eternal, as they say.