[Peace-discuss] Good news, well better than anything else so far:

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:36:13 UTC 2016

Well this is not good, and is my fear that his discontent with “our wars” is merely “strategy”.

On Nov 17, 2016, at 21:04, David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com<mailto:davegreen84 at yahoo.com>> wrote:

An alternative and less hopeful view:

Meet the Islamophobic Black-Ops Master Likely to Head Trump's National Security Team<http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/11/17/meet-islamophobic-black-ops-master-likely-head-trumps-national-security-team>

<http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/11/17/meet-islamophobic-black-ops-master-likely-head-trumps-national-security-team>

Meet the Islamophobic Black-Ops Master Likely to Head Trump's National ...
Amid the many rumored reports of President-elect Donald Trump's likely cabinet picks, one name that has rise...