[Peace-discuss] Good news, well better than anything else so far:

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:04:50 UTC 2016

Sorry Carl, he looks really awful.

While this article and the one in Common Dreams are written from a Democratic perspective, blaming the Bush administration for most of the crimes committed, letting the Obama/Hillary clan off the hook, If what is said in respect to his views, his hatred for Muslims, his support for torture, disdain for International Law as well as our laws, then just his hatred for Hillary/ Obama and McChrystal isn’t going to solve anything or end our perpetual wars.

RT often has controversial people on their program, in order to offer  balance. They just interviewed James Woolsey, and I didn’t get the impression he was liked.