[Peace-discuss] FW: NYT:University of Illinois Plays God with Photosynthesis for Pentagon/DOE & Genocidal Gatesters!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 18 14:21:48 UTC 2016

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 8:19 AM
Subject: NYT:University of Illinois Plays God with Photosynthesis for Pentagon/DOE & Genocidal Gatesters!

Ok. Well the Genocidal Gatesters have funded this. The Big UI gets 51 cents out of every Dollar as "overhead." And the Collaborator has an appointment at the "Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory." A Notorious Nuclear Weapons Lab run by the so-called Department of Energy that is a Front Organization for the Pentagon. Let us put  aside the existential dangers and ethics  of their Playing God by  genetically engineering photosynthesis-the very basis of all  life on this planet. We all know the racist  genocidal agenda of the Gatesters as documented in Bill Engdahl's classic  expose on them "Seeds of Destruction.":
"...But the Gates Foundation is determined that the technology...will make its way to African farmers at low cost" in order to better eradicate Black Africans. As for the Pentagon/DOE  funding it, it fits right in with the infamous Nixon/Kissinger National Security Directive that population control and reduction are an objective of US foreign policy. Never read anywhere that it has been revoked.
      This strikes home directly to me. As I said at the university of Chicago  in order to study with Dick Lewontin because of his opposition to the Vietnam War, I had to sign up for the bio-premed sequence of 3 courses, which included Biochemistry for pre-med majors with Lorna Strauss, an outstanding teacher who later became Dean of the College there. By the end of that course I knew and could recite and write   by memory every chemical reaction that took place from when the sun hit a plant until when you twitched your finger. A great tribute to her instruction.  I shudder to think what the Pentagon and the Gatesters and these University of Illinois Doctors Strangeloves are going to do to LIFE ON OUR PLANET. I can assure you that they do not give a tinker's dam on this campus about such existential and ethical  issues. It is all a question of money. He who pays the piper calls the tune--The Gatesters and the Pentagon/DOE. "Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

Fab
Carl Schmitt College of Law
University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign
Biowarfare and Terrorism / Francis A. Boyle

Dedication

In Honor of Richard C. Lewontin:

Teacher, Mentor, and Friend

I wish to express my deep gratitude to my Common

Core Biology Sequence teachers at the University of Chicago

during the 1969-1970 academic year, whose superb

instruction made the work described herein possible: Lorna

Strauss (Biochemistry); Richard C. Lewontin (Population

Biology); and Bernard Strauss (Genetics). In particular, the

courage, integrity, and principles of Dick Lewontin have always

been a tremendous source of inspiration and guidance to me

from the very outset of my career in higher education. I shall

always fondly regret that I could not continue working with

him. So I dedicate this book to Richard C. Lewontin, Alexander

Agassiz Professor of Zoology and Biology at Harvard University,

now Emeritus: Stolat! Nevertheless, I alone am solely

responsible for its contents.

F.A.B.

Francis A. Boyle

Francis A. Boyle