[Peace-discuss] News from Neptune for Friday 18 November

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 16:48:25 UTC 2016

A huge mea culpa on my part for my opening comments; Jackson County, where the Green Party got it's highest % of any county in the state, is of course the county of Carbondale, SIU, Rich Whitney, and the Shawnee Greens; that might have something to do with their achieving 3%. Champaign County was 2nd with 2%.