[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] The best account of the election that I've seen

Astrid Berkson astridjb at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 21:36:51 UTC 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/

The whole party is on the skids and it isn't just Hillary. The Dems
forgot to represent the working class, and Bill with his DLC is more
responsible than Hillary.  There hasn't been a nationwide grassroots
campaign since Howard Dean was head of the DNC

"May this be the worst day of your life".
Old Irish blessing.

On 11/20/2016 12:19 PM, 'C. G. Estabrook' carl at newsfromneptune.com