[Peace-discuss] FW: Newspeak Times:Killary and the Emoluments Clause?

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 22 16:45:32 UTC 2016

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:51 AM
To: SECTNS.aals at lists.aals.org
Subject: Newspeak Times:Killary and the Emoluments Clause?

I am not here to justify anything Trump and the Trumpsters have done already or will do in the future. But when Killary was Secretary of State we heard absolutely nothing at all about the applicability of the Emoluments Clause to her and the Clinton Foundation-did we? So to all the Dems I say:

"You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

As for Dicky Painter giving us all "ethics" advice, he was up to his eyeballs in blood 24/7 giving "ethics" advice to Atilla The Hun while at the White House.

As for Larry Tribe complaining about the Trumpsters' Kids: Hey Larry--stop polluting, poisoning and murdering my 3 kids with your Coaled Air!

Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.