[Peace-discuss] The Mexican Deal

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 17:11:39 UTC 2016

 My comment on this morning's headline: http://www.news-gazette.com/…/ui-signs-deals-academic-resea…It's important to understand, I think, that high-flying and hyper-privileged people like Killeen do not at all understand the miseries of our communities and population, and engage in no endeavors remotely related to addressing those miseries. These sorts of deals are unrelated to the well-being of those residing in our community and state. It is highly sophisticated aggrandizement of the ruling class, and skeptics should not be afraid to understand it as such, however cloaked these efforts are in "research".