[Peace-discuss] Breaking News

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:46:27 UTC 2016

You’ve got that right David. We wouldn’t be here now, if the previous administrations hadn’t laid the groundwork. The groundwork, for just about everything that is about to take place in the open, no more playing nice guy, just keep on shooting, bombing, destroying, cutting, firing, burning, disenfranchising, polluting, on and on.

Only now it’s in the open. Happy Thanksgiving, or should I say “Genocide Day”. Well it certainly is for turkeys.