[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 22:33:53 UTC 2016

On Oct 3, 2016, at 11:24, Jill Stein <gloria at jill2016.com<mailto:gloria at jill2016.com>> wrote:

[Jill 2016]<http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjill2016.com&e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=1>

 STEIN/BARAKA HEADQUARTERS

URGENT: 2016 VP DEBATES ALERT!
LET’S SUPPORT AJAMU TODAY!

First we took Facebook - Now we’ll take the White House!

Jill won the debate last Monday night at Hofstra because of YOU!! [Screen_Shot_2016-10-03_at_8.59.20_AM.png]

She was trending on Facebook by a factor of ten compared to the celebrity runner-up. Our reach was over 15 million people. What does it mean when Jill Stein is trending over Rosie O’Donnell and other celebs?

In some national polls including Real Clear Politics, Jill went up a whole point to 4% after the debate. That’s an increase of almost one million more people saying they will vote for Jill and Ajamu.

We are so grateful for your support, for your generosity, and your commitment in helping us achieve these goals.

And NOW - our campaign is committed to even more. We’re committed to achieving these same kind of results for Ajamu Baraka tomorrow night at Longwood University.

YES! I want to support Ajamu in the debates!<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=2>

And we’re going to DEFEAT the establishment again!

How? By again taking it to the “people’s airwaves”, social media. Try as they might, the Democrats, Republicans, and the sham Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) can't keep us out of the Vice Presidential Debate tomorrow!

Democracy Now! (the premier source of non-corporately filtered news, information and analysis) is going to insert Ajamu Baraka directly into the [Ajamu_close_up.png] debate! He’ll be able to take on Kaine and Pence in real-time!

Plus this will broadcast over Free Speech TV, Link TV, as well as live streaming available directly on our website. We will freeze the feed to give Ajamu time to answer the same questions posed to the two corporate party candidates during the actual debate.

I want to donate and support Ajamu in the VP debate right now!<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=3>

For every question asked of the establishment candidates by moderator Elaine Quijano of CBS News, Ajamu will provide the Stein-Baraka Green Party solution - he will be allowed the time to answer fully and in-depth.

However, this is going to be expensive - well over $35,000 between the technology, travel costs, the website, and all the infrastructure.

But you know what? It will all be worth it.

Because instead of trading insults and trying to create “gotcha” moments and personal assassination, Ajamu will provide bold new answers to the nation's biggest challenges.

You can be sure that Ajamu is ready to answer whatever is asked from a progressive, forward-thinking Green perspective!

What can you do?

The main thing you can do to make our Vice Presidential online debate a success is give generously to help us pay for the more than $35,000 cost.<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=4>Ajamu is going to participate in this debate but it’s going to take a full crew.

None of this is cheap, but it is necessary—and EFFECTIVE! Again, Jill's polling numbers went up a full point to 4% after our livestream of her during the Presidential Debates. That translates to almost a million people.

The “people's media” - social media - provides platforms that the corporate media can't shut us out of. And with your help<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=5>, we can continue to present the “out-of-the-box” solutions that have already received mainstream support.

Voters are so disillusioned with the two major candidates and their running mates. A recent poll revealed that 74% of Americans wanted the Green Party in the debates. The corporate media is conspiring to shut us out. But thanks to you, we are forcing our way in!

This is a critical opportunity.

It’s critical time, with only 35 days left before the election, for us to put forth our common sense ideas and our message of change, of hope, and integrity, and increase Jill and Ajamu’s polling numbers even further.

Please give generously today<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=6> and don't forget to log into Facebook and watch Democracy Now! tomorrow night to see Ajamu debate live. Keep reading below for all the details on when the debate will be broadcast from Virginia!

As Ajamu and Jill say, “We can build this new world. It's not in our hopes. It’s not in our dreams. It's in our hands.”

Gloria Mattera
Campaign Chair

P.S. The Vice Presidential Debate will be broadcast live starting at 9PM Eastern tomorrow, Tuesday night October 4th. Log onto Democracy Now!’s Facebook page at to watch Ajamu's responses to debate moderator Elaine Quijano's questions. And please give generously<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=7> to support Ajamu.

P.P.S. During the debate, Ajamu will talk about the Green New Deal and 20 million good jobs to combat climate change, abolishing student debt, an end to police violence, support for Black Lives Matter and an end to institutional racism, putting an end to American military imperialism and so much more! Help us support Ajamu in the debates today.<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=8>

[donate-button-17.png]<https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/video_donation_page?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=9>

Gloria Mattera
http://www.jill2016.com/<http://www.jill2016.com/?e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=10>

[Jill 2016]<http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjill2016.com&e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=11>

[Facebook]<http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdrjillstein&e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=12>    [Twitter] <http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fdrjillstein&e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=13>     [YouTube] <http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fjill2016&e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=14>    [Instagram] <http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2Fdrjillstein&e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=15>

This email was sent to karenaram at hotmail.com<x-msg://81/karenaram@hotmail.com>.
PAID FOR BY JILL STEIN FOR PRESIDENT
PO BOX 260197, MADISON, WI 53726

Created with NationBuilder<http://www.jill2016.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnationbuilder.com%2F&e=080d9c18b884dfe50d95ccda8e43a4a4&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=vp_debate_b&n=17>