[Peace-discuss] Weapons of Mass Migration...book

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 20:19:46 UTC 2016

The roots of this work emanate from the Jewish/Zionist-led Institute of Social Research in Frankfurt Germany in the 1920s, which is now deeply imbedded in major American universities including the UofIllinois.Cultural Marxism, Multiculturalism and Political Correctness are its tract and trade.I'll be branded a racist (because I'm white) for bringing this up, but that is exactly the plan. It's very sinister and effective.The Oded Yinon Plan compliments... and I'll be branded anti-Semitic for saying this, which is also exactly the plan.We are slowly unfurling your plan... it won't succeed.Weapons of Mass Migration, Forced Displacement, Coercion, and Foreign Policy

|   |
Weapons of Mass Migration, Forced Displacement, Coercion, and Foreign Policy
 Weapons of Mass Migration. Greenhill offers the first systematic examination of forced migration as an important...  |   |