[Peace-discuss] Netflix and Al-Qaeda working together to promote The White Helmets as hero group [Video]

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:43:59 UTC 2016

On Oct 6, 2016, at 17:32, Editors The Greanville Post Cyrano's Journal Today <patriceg at greanvillepost.com<mailto:patriceg at greanvillepost.com>> wrote:

 A PERIODICAL BULLETIN ANTI-IMPERIALIST TOOL ~ Vol. X
The Greanville Post
THE GREANVILLE POST
Always visit our site for the latest posts. Dispatches do not include the most recent articles.

[TGP logo Amy]<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=k7eVuCNV_L_ZYVfBQksKAg>

Netflix and Al-Qaeda working together to promote The White Helmets as hero group [Video]

2016-10-04 08:15:55-04
CARRYING OUT THE CRIMINAL AGENDA OF THE 0.00001% ACROSS THE GLOBE FRATERNAL SITE, THE DURAN, HAS JUST FOCUSED ON THIS LATEST OUTRAGE, THAT EVEN NETFLIX HAS BEEN RECRUITED TO JOIN IN THE GLOBAL HYBRID WAR AGAINST RUSSIA, CHINA, SYRIA AND ANTI-IMPERIALIST NATIONS. SHAME ON THIS SCUMMY CORPORATION! BY ALEX CHRISTOFOROU Netflix in bed with Al Qaeda […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=HME_F8SsbuteYjpwSgOjGw>

Syria Propaganda – The Death Rattle of the Corporate Media

2016-10-04 08:16:06-04
=By= Simon Wood “…a battle is raging within the only remaining global space for freedom of thought and expression: the internet – social media.” The Gatekeepers’, The 99.99998271%, April 7th 2015 [Source] “I listened to my colleague from Russia — and I sort of felt [we’re] in a parallel universe here” – US Secretary of State John […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=Lbzl.wuoVjmUxDmqxCr_YQ>

Lendman on Syria’s war origin and humanity’s need to defeat imperialism

2016-10-04 08:16:15-04
Dispatches from STEPHEN LENDMAN On Thursday, Russia’s Defense Ministry spokesman General Igor Konashenkov blasted State Department spokesman admiral John Kirby’s scurrilous remark, suggesting (US-supported) extremists could launch “attacks against Russian interests, perhaps even Russian cities…(its) troops (sent) home in body bags.” He called his remarks the clearest “confession by the US side (that so-called) civil […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=8qKimEP0jgbZ8UF6_0vvbQ>

Blum’s Anti-Empire Report #145: Cold War, today, tomorrow, every day till the end of the world.

2016-10-04 08:16:19-04
By William Blum – Published October 2nd, 2016 Cold War, today, tomorrow, every day till the end of the world. “Russia suspected of election scheme. U.S. probes plan to sow voter distrust.” hat’s the Washington Post page-one lead headline of September 6. Think about it. The election that Americans are suffering through, cringing in embarrassment, […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=nRKkThKuImElaJ6n_DbkjQ>

Wages are so stagnant even the Federal Reserve has begun to notice

2016-10-04 08:20:40-04
=BY= Peter Dolack ou are working harder while not making more. It isn’t your imagination. The latest research demonstrating this comes, interestingly, from the St. Louis branch of the United States Federal Reserve. Perhaps the researchers examining the relation between wages and productivity hoped this work wouldn’t be noticed by the public, as it was […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=95cX0XBB6_vusjgfmMyZCA>

Can Russia Learn From Brazil’s Fate?

2016-10-04 08:31:28-04
THE WEST’S GREAT WAR AGAINST RUSSIA The object is the defeat and destruction of Russia as an independent world power. by PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS – MICHAEL HUDSONPhoto by PSB Nacional 40 | CC BY 2.0   William Engdahl recently explained how Washington used the corrupt Brazilian elite, which answers to Washington, to remove the duly […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=CUVKg4ry1cQIhoIV5pUvcA>

US Suspends Nonexistent Cooperation with Russia on Syria

2016-10-04 09:46:31-04
Dispatches from STEPHEN LENDMAN  H   egemons don’t cooperate. They demand. Throughout months of US/Russia talks on cessation of hostilities as an important conflict resolution step, Washington pretended to cooperate with Moscow. Sergey Lavrov (above) pretended to believe John Kerry negotiated in good faith, knowing America’s sordid history of breaching virtually all agreements with counterparties, […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=6NSQMmguCoVWWrDXBdq5rw>

Syria on brink of final victory in Aleppo

2016-10-04 10:07:33-04
CARRYING OUT THE CRIMINAL AGENDA OF THE 0.00001% ACROSS THE GLOBE ALEXANDER MERCOURIS THE DURAN With Jihadi counter offensives crushed, the Jihadis in eastern Aleppo trapped, and the US out of options, the Syrian government backed by Russia is on the brink of winning ‘the Great Battle of Aleppo’ and restoring its full control over […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=sixFwEpY50P5HjAqCTX1uQ>

Destroying Syria: a Joint Criminal Enterprise

2016-10-04 10:55:39-04
CARRYING OUT THE CRIMINAL AGENDA OF THE 0.00001% ACROSS THE GLOBE By DIANA JOHNSTONE A shell explodes on November 13, 2014 in the Syrian city of Kobane, also known as Ain al-Arab, as seen from the Turkish border village of Mursitpinar, Sanliurfa province. A report issued on November 13 by the Norwegian Refugee Council and […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=Vi7qocl75yb0mJTQ3GoouA>

Bring Back the Cold War

2016-10-04 23:50:04-04
THE WEST’S GREAT WAR AGAINST RUSSIA The object is the defeat and destruction of Russia as an independent world power. by PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS Pundits have declared a “New Cold War.” If only! The Cold War was a time when leaders focused on reducing tensions between nuclear powers. What we have today is much more […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=tf2T4ALoZtY3m1Tde8kyUw>

How Do We ‘Package’ Peace? Can We Make It Palatable?

2016-10-05 10:59:31-04
=By= Gary Corseri “Dream of World Peace” by K. Mathew (A review of Peace Plays by Johan Galtung, Vitahl Rajan, and S. P. Udayakumar; Kolofon Press, 2010. 95 pages. Available in bookstores or at www.kolofon.com<http://www.kolofon.com/> and at www.transcend.org/tup<http://www.transcend.org/tup>.)   “But where can wisdom be found? And where is the place of understanding?” –The Book of Job […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=2l_8mz_CoAepn0lPmBpPmg>

The Empire Strikes Back

2016-10-05 17:56:38-04
=By= Chris Hedges Corporate colonization proceeding as planned. Editor's NoteIt is critically important that people in the US,  and the rest of the advanced capitalist world, pay serious attention to what is happening in South America and Latin America. For peoples who purportedly believe in democracy; believe in individual and state self-determination; believe in “freedom”; […]

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=9OvH0PxwPz0JFG_AJtzIzQ>

The Dreadful Chronology of Gaddafi’s Murder

2016-10-05 23:37:10-04
CARRYING OUT THE CRIMINAL AGENDA OF THE 0.00001% ACROSS THE GLOBE by CHRIS WELZENBACH Photo by thierry hermann | CC BY 2.0 Jean-Paul Pougala’s April 14, 2011 piece in Pambazuka News titled “The Lies BehindContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=wy3VuplbUPqMng_xQ2583Q>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=wy3VuplbUPqMng_xQ2583Q>

Americans Can Sue Saudis for 9/11 Despite Their Noninvolvement

2016-10-06 02:17:52-04
Dispatches from STEPHEN LENDMAN It’s partnered with Obama’s wars on Syria and Yemen, unaccountable for Nuremberg-level crimes. Its regime had nothing to do with 9/11 – US state-sponsored terrorism, perhaps complicit with Israel, the motherContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=QlsManAmB.RME87fRuGNxw>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=QlsManAmB.RME87fRuGNxw>

The World War to Save Livable Ecology

2016-10-06 09:58:45-04
Paul Street A Strong Left Voice in Middle America Why Climate Change Trumps Nuclear War [dropcap]O[/dropcap]ne of many disturbing moments in the first “presidential” “debate” between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump one week ago atContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=UZeJQhKNgsbkWvPWsRsn1w>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=UZeJQhKNgsbkWvPWsRsn1w>

Reaping the Whirlwind: Kerry, al-Nusra, Russia and Syria

2016-10-06 10:22:25-04
CARRYING OUT THE CRIMINAL AGENDA OF THE 0.00001% ACROSS THE GLOBE by GARY LEUPP Art by DonkeyHotey | CC BY 2.0 The Libya UNSC Resolution of 2011: Template for the Syria Resolution of 2017? I’veContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=cHUSpZiHQFh0BAP6V2sVsw>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=cHUSpZiHQFh0BAP6V2sVsw>

OPEDS—The Dangerous Diplomacy of Samantha Power

2016-10-06 10:56:43-04
CARRYING OUT THE CRIMINAL AGENDA OF THE 0.00001% ACROSS THE GLOBE by CONN HALLINAN Photo by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff | CC BY 2.0 The issues at stake are hardly abstract. TheContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=rPhVeoOlTFIWO89LFX9aww>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=rPhVeoOlTFIWO89LFX9aww>

Droning Assange: the Clinton Formula

2016-10-06 11:43:34-04
BY BINOY KAMPMARK   “We believe in what we are doing… If you are pushed, you push back.” — Julian Assange he mutterings have become furious, and it is clear that the Democratic contender for theContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=dRs0sx_87eSwKcQkvCs0kA>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=dRs0sx_87eSwKcQkvCs0kA>

The Disastrous Failure of Lesser Evilism

2016-10-06 12:11:35-04
{OPEDS } BY TY MOORE – PATRICK AYERS ith the presidential race entering the final lap, panic is setting in as Hillary Clinton fails to pull ahead of Donald Trump in the polls. In a viralContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=kEC1Z8LtRxSY.l3xmyqHAg>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=kEC1Z8LtRxSY.l3xmyqHAg>

A Scandal that Reveals More Than It Says: Yahoo Scanned All Users’ Mail for the Government

2016-10-06 12:35:04-04
BY ALFREDO LOPEZ Photo by abhisawa | CC BY 2.0 f you are one of the approximately 280 million people with Yahoo email accounts, your email was scanned for content and possibly turned over to theContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=czadMj8OA8Hqgd4CLbE_Og>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=czadMj8OA8Hqgd4CLbE_Og>

On Assad and Syria: a Reply to a Reader

2016-10-06 12:45:23-04
BY DIANA JOHNSTONE  A reader sent me the following short comment on my article about destroying Syria: “Not a word about Assad’s crimes or Russia bombing civilians?” Here is my reply to such objections: Dear …Continue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=IxxWl__HdGtMMPeeuCmNvw>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=IxxWl__HdGtMMPeeuCmNvw>

What’s Behind Time Magazine’s Putin Demonizing?

2016-10-06 13:14:57-04
BY DAVID SWANSON “Russia Wants to Undermine Faith in the U.S. Election. Don’t Fall For It.” Thus reads the cover ofTime magazine with a photo of Vladimir Putin on the cover staring at me from shelvesContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=On4qtknS8zrKZk_EnpZuGg>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=On4qtknS8zrKZk_EnpZuGg>

President Barack Obama’s Crappy Legacy

2016-10-06 13:49:57-04
BY DAVE LINDORFF He did give us, over the last eight years, a lot of change, but not much hope, and most of the change has been negative. Let’s just run through at least some ofContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=KxwYzH2ao6z9dLOpordZaA>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=KxwYzH2ao6z9dLOpordZaA>

Legacy: The Gift That Destroys America

2016-10-06 13:58:50-04
BY NORMAN POLLACK Obama is not a causal force, but an easily replaceable object, the summation of a century-plus of societal development of capitalism-driven hegemony in world affairs—and before that, at least a half-century of industrial-financialContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=ylAd.IrhLZAODHEN9T.KXw>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=ylAd.IrhLZAODHEN9T.KXw>

Top US General: Hillary’s No Fly Zone Strategy Would ‘Require’ War With Russia

2016-10-06 15:59:00-04
A DISPATCH FROM SPUTNIK NEWS  Photo © REUTERS/ Yuri Gripas Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS) asked about Hillary Clinton’s proposal for a no fly zone in Syria in response to allegations that Russia and Syria have intensified their aerial bombardment of rebel-heldContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=nh15ii236AwAjKf.u84Dsg>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=nh15ii236AwAjKf.u84Dsg>

Enter Sandman: the Pence-Kaine Sleepwalk

2016-10-06 16:35:51-04
BY JEFFREY ST. CLAIR   Something’s wrong, shut the light Heavy thoughts tonight And they aren’t of Snow White Dreams of war, dreams of liars Dreams of dragon’s fire And of things that will bite Exit,Continue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=.ksWw9o5NHktjYzsuhXJOw>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=.ksWw9o5NHktjYzsuhXJOw>

BREAKING: Russia Will Take Down Any American Airplane or Rocket Targeting Syrian Army (Video)

2016-10-06 17:10:11-04
CARRYING OUT THE CRIMINAL AGENDA OF THE 0.00001% ACROSS THE GLOBE A DISPATCH FROM RT.COM<http://rt.com/> ‘S-300, S-400 air defenses in place’: Russian MoD warns US-led coalition not to strike Syrian army Russia tells Americans goingContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=lOQPiCHvBB.DNpai46KwoQ>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=lOQPiCHvBB.DNpai46KwoQ>

Obama Warned to Defuse Tensions with Russia

2016-10-06 19:13:00-04
Steering Group, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity Dateline: October 2, 2016 ALERT MEMORANDUM FOR: The President FROM: Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity SUBJECT: PREVENTING STILL WORSE IN SYRIA We write to alert you, as we didContinue reading<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=7ZsDAKqrv8.BmYXjwhrS8A>

read more...<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=FPI3E&m=hkoyJE6deaVR83.&b=7ZsDAKqrv8.BmYXjwhrS8A>

Contact Us

P.O. Box 943
Brewster NY 10509
USA

AND BY EMAIL AT
editor at greanvillepost.com<mailto:editor at greanvillepost.com>

OUR SITES CONTAIN THOUSANDS OF ARTICLES.
THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE. VISIT US OFTEN

Copyright © 1992 ~ 2015 Greanville Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.