[Peace-discuss] And we just keep on killing....... & Russia warns US strikes against Syria

Karen Capel kcapel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 22:54:30 UTC 2016

I'm not interested in the millions of other places where information can
be found. I'm interested in where *you* got the information. Nor am I
interested, for this republishing purpose, in what you think about the
current US government. All I want to know is where something specific,
what you are republishing, came from.

I think if someone thinks it's important enough to circulate, he or she
should give complete information.  Unfortunately, you don't do that.
What I'm concerned about -- and asking for -- is a certain basic concern
for citing sources with publishing and republishing. You can't comply
with normal expected standards for publishing, it's important that I
know that too. ...Duly registered.

Karen Capel