[Peace-discuss] And we just keep on killing....... & Russia warns US strikes against Syria

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:23:38 UTC 2016

And, how long have I been on here? You’re giving yourself away…...

I didn’t reproduce anything. I cut and paste, what you’re reading is as it was published in its entirety.

But, of course you didn’t take the time to read it now did you?  You just want to badger.

I thought this discussion was over? .

Well now it is.