[Peace-discuss] Definition of a Troll

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 02:22:25 UTC 2016

Yeah, you’re a guy alright, can’t stand to be challenged, gotta win. Hate women who stand up to you, yep I know your kind.
You’ve made it all about me, so bloody obvious.
You can’t stop can you, gotta have the last word. Funny we never heard from you before, you’ve made no contributions to this site until now, another sign of a troll.

Come on more insults, I love it……..