[Peace-discuss] [Peace] What last night's debate should have been about

Gregg Gordon ggregg79 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 02:56:51 UTC 2016

When he attempted to address policy, it came out as an incoherent string of seemingly random phrases in no particular order -- nothing approaching a complete sentence, not sure there was a subject OR a verb in there.  Carl's quote must have gotten some help from the journalist who quoted him, just to find places to put punctuation.