[Peace-discuss] Take part in the cablecast panel discussion, AWARE ON THE AIR

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Tue Oct 11 20:39:36 UTC 2016

Ron Szoke, who has been a mainstay of AWARE ON THE AIR on Urbana Public TV since its inception, has announced that he is on hiatus for a month or more.

Members and friends of AWARE (Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort of C-U) are invited to participate in this spontaneous and unrehearsed panel discussion of US war and the racism it inspires.

We record the hour-long program on Tuesdays at noon in the studios of Urbana Public TV ( = the Urbana City Council chambers), 100 Vine St., Urbana. All are welcome.

My personal thanks to Ron for his years of work on local TV programs, CGE