[Peace-discuss] A Conversation with Harold Killer Koh: A Seminar for Illinois Nazis Law School

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 13 16:07:32 UTC 2016

I had already planned to be in my office by 9 am that day. So if people want to organize anything earlier for this "event", please let me know: Discourse and Seminar  with a War Criminal over Obama/Clinton/Koh war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide. I guess next the Illinois Nazis Law School will schedule a "discourse" and "seminar" by  the Lawyer for  the American Nazi Party over World War II.
Fab.
Ed Norton Professor of Law
Illinois Nazis Law School.

Francis A. Boyle