[Peace-discuss] Fwd: NEW LOCATION ! WORLD LABOR HOUR - SAT. OCT. 22nd

Gus Wood gwoodiii3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:50:21 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Johnson <davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net>
Date: Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 11:03 PM
Subject: NEW LOCATION ! WORLD LABOR HOUR - SAT. OCT. 22nd
To: David Johnson <davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net>

*WORLD LABOR HOUR*

*SATURDAY OCTOBER 22nd*

*11 AM – 1 PM Central Time*

*RADIO STATION WRFU 104.5 FM in Urbana Illinois and webcast LIVE world-wide
at www.wrfu.net <http://www.wrfu.net> *

*Tune in this Saturday October 22nd at our new location at WRFU radio
station 104.5 *

*Our guests will be ; University of Illinois Law Professor **Francis Boyle**,
who will talk about an upcoming demonstration in Champaign against war
criminal Harold " Killer " Koh, who has been invited to speak as an honored
guest at the University of Illinois Law school on Friday Oct. 28th. *

*Also, rank and file Labor activist and author **John Reimann** will call
in from Oakland California to talk about " free and fair " elections and
the current U.S. Presidential campaign. Stay tuned after the World Labor
Hour for THE UNION EDGE, with Host Charles Showalter.*

*WRFU – Radio Free Urbana, community radio by and for the people*