[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Demonstration at the U of I, COL

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Oct 29 10:45:46 UTC 2016

Democracy? Some knowledgeable observers disagree:

https://sputniknews.com/us/201509241027435567/ <https://sputniknews.com/us/201509241027435567/>

http://billmoyers.com/2014/08/14/a-study-in-plutocracy-rich-americans-wield-political-influence-the-rest-of-us-dont/ <http://billmoyers.com/2014/08/14/a-study-in-plutocracy-rich-americans-wield-political-influence-the-rest-of-us-dont/>

You're certainly right that "the new administration needs a protest movement.”

—CGE