[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Demonstration at the U of I, COL

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:19:17 UTC 2016

I think we all agree on that Karen, and I think most of us are aware of the meaning of doublespeak, at least those of us who recognize it when we hear it.
Those of us who challenge the administration, challenge mainstream media, challenge the system that abuses the vulnerable. Those at the COL of the U of I, are of course, trained experts in the use of doublespeak.

We need to be vigilant at all times.