[Peace-discuss] Chicago Rally with Jill Stein & Ajamu Baraka

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 11:10:59 UTC 2016

Chicago Rally with Jill Stein & Ajamu Baraka

Jill Stein, Green Party -- the only Presidential candidate who stands strong
for People, Planet, and Peace. Meet her in Chicago!

Green Party Presidential candidate Dr. Jill Stein will be appearing at the
Preston Bradley Center in Chicago's Uptown neighborhood on Thursday, Sept.
8th from 7 to 9 PM.

Dr. Stein expects to address an audience of roughly 1,000 supporters. Green
Party Vice-Presidential candidate Ajamu Baraka will speak as well. They will
be joined by Chicago activists, community representatives, and Illinois
Green Party candidates for statewide and local offices.

Jill says: It's time to build a people's movement to end unemployment and
poverty; avert climate catastrophe; build a sustainable, just economy; and
recognize the dignity and human rights of every person. The power to create
this new world is not in our hopes; it's not in our dreams - it's in our
hands!

FLYERS & IMAGES FOR PUBLIC USE:

<https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/ilgp/pages/184/attachments/original/1
472657742/JillFlyer.jpg?1472657742> Printable 8.5x11" flyer (JPEG)

<https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/ilgp/pages/184/attachments/original/1
472657740/JillFlyer.pdf?1472657740> Printable 8.5x11" flyer (PDF)

<https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/ilgp/pages/184/attachments/original/1
472657745/JillFBsquare.jpg?1472657745> Square shareable Facebook flyer

<https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/ilgp/pages/184/attachments/original/1
472657746/Jillbanner.jpg?1472657746> Event banner