[Peace-discuss] Georgie Porgie Will Endorses Nicky Rosenkrantz/C-U News Gazette

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 2 03:04:57 UTC 2016

And as I said before, the University of Illinois College of Law Faculty are  not fit to educate Lawyers, Members of the Bar, and Officers of the Court.
Fab.
Lawyer since January 10, 1977
Law Professor here  since August 16, 1978
Senior Member of this Law  Faculty

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.