[Peace-discuss] CGE, Donald Trump, Killer Koh & Cultural Marxism,

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:59:36 UTC 2016

Stephen

I don’t cheer, or engage in nonsense.
Finished with this conversation.
On Sep 3, 2016, at 09:28, Stephen Francis <stephenf1113 at yahoo.com<mailto:stephenf1113 at yahoo.com>> wrote:

You may disagree with what I'm saying, but are there any challenges to the accuracy of my characterizations?
Discourse is full of unconventional and uncomfortable rearrangements of facts.
Are there any mistakes in my facts?
I don't think so.
CGE said I was wrong about Jewish power but never defended Prof. Boyle or said that he would support his cause.
This is the real test, because we all agree on the dangerous work of Harold Koh.