[Peace-discuss] WOW! MIDGE! Killing Kids at Yale Law Mafia School

David Swanson davidcnswanson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:17:10 UTC 2016

got link?

--

*David Swanson *is an author, activist, journalist, and radio host. He is
director of WorldBeyondWar.org and campaign coordinator for RootsAction.org.

Follow him on Twitter: @davidcnswanson <http://twitter.com/davidcnswanson>
and FaceBook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Swanson/297768373319#>.