[Peace-discuss] AWARE and Oct 28 protest of Koh's appearance

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 6 19:14:19 UTC 2016

Hello Jay!

Yes AWARE is still here and I am still involved in it.

Francis Boyle has indeed stirred us up!  We're going to do *something*
to protest Koh's appearance at the Law School here on Oct 28th, but I'm
not sure how much has been planned.    This may have been discussed at
one or another recent meeting, and I've missed some of them, so am
forwarding this to our peace-discuss mailing list.

Midge O'Brien wrote an article about Koh in our local alternative
publication, the public i -

http://publici.ucimc.org/october-surprise-harold-killer-koh-to-lecture-at-ui-law-school-in-election-week/

Peaceable people, where do plans stand for objecting to Koh's presence?

Is there something AWARE and World Can't Wait might do together?