[Peace-discuss] My Apology Demanded by Manny Donchin Chair of UI/CIA Pseudo-Shrinks/Spooks Department

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:49:05 UTC 2016

As I had told you, after our CIA Off Campus Panel that Jeff unearthed, Manny Donchin, then Chair of our CIA Pseudo-Shrinks Spooks Department sent me a pretty nasty letter demanding an apology or else he would sue me, with copies to all the campus bigwigs. Here is my apology to Manny, with copies to all the campus bigwigs. Upon its receipt, Manny sent me a very short note thanking me for my apology and stating that the matter was closed. I just love to apologize to CIA academic whores.

fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.