[Peace-discuss] [Peace] "Killer Koh"

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 06:16:39 UTC 2016

I for one would be interested in the documentation for the statement in the
article that President Obama is responsible for "greatly" more deaths than
George W. Bush:

"If Hillary Clinton is elected president, with the advice of Tim Kaine and
Killer Koh, she may be even more eager to mass-murder than her predecessor:
the number of casualties would likely exceed that of Obama’s kill list,
just as his toll today greatly outnumbers G. W. Bush’s."

John Wason