[Peace-discuss] [Peace] "Killer Koh"

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 05:49:39 UTC 2016

I'd also love to know how this guy came by the appellation "Killer" Koh,
which I've seen bandied about quite a bit now.  Was he, like, an axe
murderer before he became an Ivy League law professor and dean?  Not nearly
as evil, I suppose, as my former law school friend who was denied admission
to the Michigan bar for, you know, having declared bankruptcy.....

John Wason again

John--