[Peace-discuss] Brother (& sister), can you spare a phrase (& paraphrase...)?

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Sep 23 18:42:17 UTC 2016

Neptuners  & AWARE ON THE AIR panelists:

I demonstrate once again on tonight’s News from Neptune why we should never READ an article on the air - but present it, describe it.

I unfortunately tried to read Glen Ford’s recent column on Syria: I would have done much better to paraphrase it.

I wold suggest, when we bring important articles to the shows, we TELL people what’s in them, not read them.

I’m happy to post the articles on the AWARE or NFN fb page.

And I repent of my rash excess in reading Ford’s important article.

—CGE