[Peace-discuss] No new AWARE ON THE AIR Tuesday 4 April

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 3 15:48:11 UTC 2017

Owing to the election, we will not be recording AWARE ON THE AIR Tuesday 4 April. (Our studio space is used for voting.)

Join us Tuesday 11 April at noon in the Urbana City Council chambers for the taping of our unrehearsed panel discussion of the US government's ongoing wars and the racism they inspire.

Members and friends of the ANTI-WAR ANTIRACISM EFFORT of Champaign-Urbana are invited to observe and/or participate.

###