[Peace-discuss] The illegal bombing of Syria

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:17:09 UTC 2017

The bombing and destruction of Syria by the US, isn’t just about the oil, or even the gas pipelines passing through Syria. It is the goal of the US to control the oil in the region, and to splinter or partician Syria, making it easier to control, especially since we have been incapable of achieving regime change, under the Obama Administration.
Then we go after Iran, a necessary second step to taking over Russia, a likely same scenario as Syria, regime change with another Yeltsin, to the detriment of the Russian people, or …….

 Sanctions imposed against Syria, should be done according to “law”, by the UN after thorough investigation providing proof of guilt. That would be the civilized way of dealing with crimes, not “trial” by media, then bombing by the US, with sanctions against Russia who is assisting the Syrian Army, legally and according to International Law.