[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Syria Attack: Quick way to contact your senators and rep

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 8 13:22:47 UTC 2017

Please complete the petition……we need to stop the killing and utilize our tax dollars for social services in the US.

[https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/6503/images/RA_Header.jpg]<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=DkzA2RD4ZBSBiu76btOACSiaRa0SE8bJ>
[https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/6503/images/donate3bucks200b.png]<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Q7JYmhh64FKqQsZ6YmJN3yiaRa0SE8bJ>

No more tax dollars for war in Syria!<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=vCXGon6xtorKmYoaduJ79lRPCfKD8elL><http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=O%2FJ%2BstA%2BiCgaoZhdOLedxiiaRa0SE8bJ>

[https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/6503/images/syriacongressEMAIL.jpg]<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=FuBBF1WWAIECypmAAR%2B14SiaRa0SE8bJ>

[GRAPHIC: Sign here button]<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=9N7CuR7YTvblwnZNi7kIZyiaRa0SE8bJ>

[https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/6503/images/btn_facebook_icon_sm.jpg] Share this action on Facebook<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=y5A9GeHnzcry4xsTa4KghiiaRa0SE8bJ>

[https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/6503/images/btn_twitter_icon_sm.jpg] Share this action on Twitter<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ySFQMtKKsiZU%2BAlQOvoAxFdYGOjBAx4M>
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BQk6OVIqK3viJcTthKLMliiaRa0SE8bJ>

It’s urgent that your senators and representative in Congress hear directly from you about the U.S. missile attack on Syria. As a constituent, you can quickly send a message to all three of them by clicking here<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=68I7RTOvj5MVrfrYlyWkRSiaRa0SE8bJ>.

The missile attack puts the United States and Russia -- the world’s two nuclear superpowers -- on a collision course while threatening to make the Syrian conflict even more deadly. Yet many members of Congress have been praising the attack.

In a democracy, when the people lead, the leaders can be compelled to follow. But that can only happen if we assert ourselves.

Fifty years ago, Martin Luther King Jr. denounced what he called “the madness of militarism.” Today, that madness is all too prevalent. Please click here to tell your senators and representative that you favor a complete cutoff of funding for U.S. military actions in Syria<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=0l2c2sLL6GWb3ZhuCORmxyiaRa0SE8bJ>.

The elected officials who are supposed to represent you in Congress must hear from you.

Links below go to key information and astute analysis in the aftermath of the missile attack on Syria.

After emailing Congress, please use the tools on the next webpage to share this urgent action with your friends.

This work is only possible with your financial support. Please chip in $3 now.<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ptADcywZUGB62hrQv%2F1dCiiaRa0SE8bJ>

-- The RootsAction.org<http://rootsaction.org> Team

P.S. RootsAction is an independent online force endorsed by Jim Hightower, Barbara Ehrenreich, Cornel West, Daniel Ellsberg, Glenn Greenwald, Naomi Klein, Bill Fletcher Jr., Laura Flanders, former U.S. Senator James Abourezk, Frances Fox Piven, Lila Garrett, Phil Donahue, Sonali Kolhatkar, and many others.

Background:

www.RootsAction.org<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=D4gUwXHfBbhmNiVTiccf6yiaRa0SE8bJ>

[Donate button]<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=6qJJ%2BvU%2FrNzCMymBigOdfyiaRa0SE8bJ>       [Facebook button] <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=DKEm8mKeR1DyrbMgL4hJwSiaRa0SE8bJ>        [Twitter button] <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=GuQA%2BojI66gyzBOd56WrACiaRa0SE8bJ>

[empowered by Salsa]<http://www.salsalabs.com/?email>