[Peace-discuss] AWARE ON THE AIR for Tuesday 11 April

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Wed Apr 12 03:00:25 UTC 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYtIbQA3q98

...You've been watching AWARE ON THE AIR, presented by members and
friends of AWARE, the Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort of Champaign-Urbana, a
local peace group - in the 15th week of 2017 [April 11].

~ Another week in which the world can see that the most extensive global
terrorism is not made up of just the attacks by ISIS and its
sympathizers around the world - but by US world-wide war-making.

~ My thanks to J. B. Nicholson for research.
~ Our show is produced and directed by Jason Liggett, Yosef Kash, and
Andrew Scolari - thanks to whom also this program & others like it will
be available on YouTube.
~ And see the Facebook page 'AWARE of Champaign Urbana Illinois' for
articles referred tonight by the panel.

~ Finally, AWARE honors those who reveal the crimes of the US government
- which the rest of the world knows about, but Americans don't -
Manning, Assange, Snowden, and others - who truth-tellers persecuted by
the US government.

~ Now this is Carl Estabrook for Karen Aram, Karen Evans-Levy, Stuart
Levy, David Green, David Johnson, & other members & friends of AWARE -
saying, in the words of the late Edward Murrow, “Good night - and good
luck."

###