[Peace-discuss] FB is blocking me from posting, so I'll post it to the Peace List for now.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 03:13:22 UTC 2017

NPR reported Sean Spicer's comment that "even Hitler didn't use chemical weapons," in respect to the alleged use of chemical weapons by Assad, an obvious tactic to further vilify Assad and give credence to more destruction of Syria. He later recanted his statement and apologized. Everyone's upset over his incorrect statement, now calling for his resignation.
NPR hasn't recanted their statement that "Assad used chemical weapons." and no one is calling for Spicer's resignation for his lies and accusations. In fact they are further promoting it, when they don't refer to the use of chemical weapons as "alleged".

And, no one seems concerned over the bombing of Syria by the US, more killing and destruction, or placing us in direct conflict with Russia.

NPR is of course part of the mainstream corporate owned media, where truth on somethings, but on major issues, no way.