[Peace-discuss] Message from Brian Dolinar: Demonstration tomorrow

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 02:04:56 UTC 2017

Join with CU-Immigration in a Solidarity Rally with Immigrants.

Stop  ICE roundups in Champaign.

Those of us who are members of AWARE, Prairie Greens, etc. All those who are opposed to war, killing, racism, and all that being perpetrated by the USG, against vulnerable peoples, which includes us. Our lack of jobs  poor healthcare, lack of housing, costly education, chemicals poisoning our land……

Whatever our issue, we need to unite, and work together, as one.

Tomorrow in solidarity with Immigrants.

Please try to make it.

Tomorrow April 14th, 12:00 pm
Shadow wood