[Peace-discuss] Letting loose the military

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 18:07:28 UTC 2017

Dear peace-discuss,
Trump: "I am giving the military total authorization"
The way i see it,...* The People gave Congress the power to start a war. (Article I, section 8).* The People and Congress gave power to the President to bomb and attack (Article II, section 2; War Powers Act; AUMF Authorization to Use Military Force).* The President has now authorized the military to do what it does best.We, the people, did not elect the military.
- Karen Medina