[Peace-discuss] Dems are pathetic!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 15 23:09:20 UTC 2017

For sure Jay. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Jay [mailto:futureup2us at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 6:03 PM
To: Boyle, Francis A <fboyle at illinois.edu>
Subject: Re: Dems are pathetic!

The Dems would never do that because most of them (if not all) don’t oppose an attack on North Korea, at least I’ve seen no evidence that they do. They cheered his missile strikes on Syria and have remained silent about the huge increase in attacks on Yemen. We were at the Tax march in Chicago today and I can tell you, most of the people who came out are very much alert to the dangers of sharply escalating war, especially attacks on N Korea, and very much opposed to them. They are being MISled by the Democrats, who as you say, spoke only about Trump hiding his g.d. taxes. I frankly didn’t pay much attention to the politicians’ speeches. The people who were there had a lot more interesting and important things to say.

Jay